Monday 8 November 2010

Bonfire

 Friday I went to the forest to watch the firework. Unfortunately it was raining the whole day and as a result the whole place was muddy! It was the first Bonfire night I have ever been to as I'm from Germany, but it reminded me a lot of the easter and christmas fires. Mainly its just about people coming together, chatting and drinks in the freezing cold. 
What I missed at the Bonfire night? A Bratwurst with loads of Ketchup and some boring bread with it!

I can't wait to be back in Germany and eat Schnitzel, Bratwurst, Zimtsterne and Schmalzkuchen! NOM!
My last hope is the German Christmas Market in Nottingham which should be back this year. Although I heard they sold alcohol to young kids last year so no one is too sure if they will be back (I mean the market, not the drunken kíds).






Primark ankle socks

Mums blouse, dark red woolen cardigan from COW and "chair necklace" from a Vintage fair
Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis