Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hamburg Photo Diary

I'm back in Germany and visited my sister in Hamburg for a few days. Today we went to the 'Isemarkt' which is the longest open air market in Europe and is definitely worth a visit if you are looking for fresh food, exotic chutney and beautiful flowers. You can also get a little bag full of traditional german sweets for only 50 cent. If you do, get the 'waldmeister' (sweet woodruff) candy. It's addictive! At the end of the day we went to the japanese all-you-can-eat restaurant Jam Jam. I'm not a big fan of sushi but luckily they also served Dim Sum, Satay skewers etc.. The interesting bit about Jam Jam? Bubble Tea!!! Get a jasmine milk tea on ice with plum/lychee/mango bubbles (small chewy fruity balls) inside. Excitingly different!







top (Topshop), skirt (Vintage, Wild nottingham), belt (vintage, mum), shoes (Office shoes)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis