Saturday 18 June 2011

Inspirational Pitti Uomo

Birmingham was amazing today, definitely an amazing place for shopping & food. A more detailed post will follow as soon as possible.
For now I want to share with you some streetstyle photos from the menswear fashion fair Pitti Uomo in Florence which I found on the streetfsn's blog. Pitti Uomo seems like the meeting point for the coolest and most stylish men from around the world and is therefore right on on the top of my list when it comes to places to visit. They know what to wear, how to wear it and look absolutely unique and charming. I'm in love. Are you?













Thank you streetfsn

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Well-dressed men...there just aren't enough of those in this world. <3

    xox Courtney Michele
    Breakfast in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis