Friday 10 June 2011

Perfect shoes: Flatforms

Everyone knows it. Its summer, its hot (not in UK but hopefully in Germany when I go). You need the perfect summer shoe. Something you can wear when you go to the beach, shopping and to parties. Basically for everything! As I'm rather small I also tend to wear heels but I never found the right ones. Wedges seemed the solution first but they are normally a bit too high to last hours shopping in. Now my hope lays in FLATFORMS. They are comfy, fashionable and all over the highstreet at the moment. Here is a little selection of my favourite ones.

1. Office 2. New Look (Teenager, up to size 5) 3. Office 4. Clarks 5. Topshop 6. Aldo 7. Next 8. Monki
Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis