Sunday 25 March 2012

london life

Camden 2010, own photograph
In a few hours I'm leaving Nottingham to go to London for a work placement! I'm really excited about this great opportunity as it will be especially helpful with my dissertation. Packing was a nightmare as it's supposed to be quite warm in London next week and I just couldn't decide what to take with me. Unfortunately I won't be able to blog during this week but I'm sure I'll have lots to tell once I'm back.


In ein paar Stunden geht es nach London für ein Praktikum, welches mir besonders hilfreich sein wird für die Bachelorarbeit nächstes Jahr.  Mein kleiner Koffer platzt fast aus allen Nähten, weil ich mich einfach nicht entscheiden konnte was ich für eine sonnige Woche in London brauche.

Soapi

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis