Monday 4 October 2010

And a new chapter starts

Welcome to my Blog!

I will blog about my little adventures in everyday life, inspiring things and forthcoming events around the world.

I'm studying in Nottingham, England at the moment and enjoy my life here. It is an amazing city with an amazing nightlife! Today i wanna share my favorite bit of Notts with you: Hockley, Nottinghams Soho.





This is the Vintage Warehouse. A place to find random clothes, shoes, suitcases etc. from different decades and around the world. They even have a little one pound pit, which is a pretty awesome idea.














It is a pretty  inspirational and individual place to go if you just wanna have a look around. But make sure you dress warm when you get there as it might take you hours to look through everything what they got.

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis