Tuesday 5 October 2010

River Islands Student Shop-In

Last night i went to the student shop-in of River Island. I haven't bought anything from there for a few months but the free cider, 20 % off and good DJs persuaded me to go there. It was worth it!

I bought some lovely loafers, nailpolish and some dark red tights.
I was already looking for nice loafers for a long long time but either they were to pricy or not nice/comfy.

Topshop got amazing Loafers for 50 pounds. http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=209966&parent_category_rn=208543&productId=1783002&langId=-1

The ones from River Island were 30 pounds minus the 20% discount last night.

Office Shoes also got lovely ones but there also cost 50 pounds and look very similar to the Topshop shoes.

Soapi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis