Thursday 14 October 2010

Crazy. Topshop Student Shop-In. 20% off. Nottingham.

Nottingham. Topshop. Tuesday evening. 

And what did I see? A crazy crowd of shopaholics and fashionistas. Yes, I was one of them. But surprisingly I didn't buy anything in the end. There was also the change to get a goodie bag (a reusable Topshop bag) if you spent more than £50. In there were skittles and a mirror.

Along to loud and poppy music I had a look around and I've fallen in love with some pieces of "The Outsiders" Collection. I just love the british countryside look (maybe because the german version just doesn't look as nice!).




                                                                                                                     

 
















RUFFLE BACK TAPERED TROUSERS                       

























And the the rumor of the day was about a girl spending £800 in Topshop ( well at least she saved 20%!). I wonder what she bought. Probably some lovely Kurt Geiger shoes! 

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis