Monday 18 October 2010

Hockley! "The soho of Nottingham."


Hockley is a vibrant little area in Nottingham with many cafés, bars, restaurants and trendy clothes shops. It is also home to design, fashion, record shops and two little cinemas (The Screen Room- The worlds smallest cinema with 21 seats!). I took some photos of  random shops in Hockley the other day...


"Kitsch" is a lovely place to find shoes, vintage bags, accessories, tea sets, cameras  and much more!
















"Nash Interiors" is a family run business selling breathtaking interior furnishings with a very unique style 










This chair reminds me alot of the "forest trend" and Topshops Unique show



Soapi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis