Tuesday 2 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M

Wow! I just saw the press release of Lanvin for H&M and I'm absolutely speechless!

ALBER ELBAZ YOU GENIUS!



Lanvin for H&M Lookbook:































PHOTOGRAPHER: STÉPHANE GALLOIS
MODELS: IRINA LAZAREANU AND VINCENT OLIVIERI

The collection arrives at the 23rd of November in 200 shops all around the world. For women there are dresses with beautiful cuts and joyful colours. But also the parisienne feeling is expressed in the accessories. A whole new mix of  a classy tuxedo and some jogging pants- we will see who is brave enough to walk around like this. All in all we can say that Lanvin collection has a special charm. And this makes me wanna buy many (too many!) clothes from this collection. 
And this means probably somethingt as I never really liked any designer collaborations with H&M. Well Matthew Williamson colourful and peacock inspired collection was a beautiful exception!


Here are some of my favourite pieces from the Lanvin for H&M collection:


T-shirt 29.99                                                   Jacket 34.99                                               Dress 149.99




Dress yellow 99.99                                       Dress red 99.99                                      Dress flower 99.99            

Shoes 69.99                                               Jacket 79.99                                                 Gilet 59.99


I cant wait for the collection...on the other side we all know...it's gonna be tough fight to get a pair of shoes or a dress on that day at H&M. even these shopping bags seem worth it!


Girls! Save your pennies for the big day! 23.11.2010
If you wanna have a closer look click here.

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis