Monday 22 November 2010

Red. Riding. Hood.



Whilst looking on Fever Rays website (one of my fav artists, featured in this film!) I found out about this new amazing film coming out next year.

Red Riding Hood, a romantic fantasy thriller by Twilights/Thirteens director Catherine Hardwicke. Many well-known actors such as Amanda Seyfried ("Letters to Juliet", "Mama Mia") as the main character, Shiloh Fernandez (one of the four front runners to play Edward Cullen in Twilight!) and Gary Oldman ("Harry Potter", "The Dark Knight") are featured in this film. I have to say some scenes remind me a lot of Twilight BUT who cares. It looks breath-taking. I can't get enough of the picturesque landscapes, the lighting in the forest and the red long cape in the snow. Absolutely beautiful.

March 2011. I will count the days.




Soapi

P.S.: Don't forget Lanvin for H&M tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis