Saturday 20 November 2010

Things I liked today...

Saturday afternoon. And I was in town. Never a good idea as it seems like everyone from Nottingham decides to do the same!
Oh, Christmas. What a wonderful time of the year. The christmas lights were up and some stalls at the christmas market were opened as well. The only thing worrying is that I haven't bought one xmas present yet! I really need to sort that out. Tomorrow. Online.
Today I went to Vintage Warehouse and it is an inspirational trip every time again. Here are some crappy snapshots I wanna share with you.



Nom. Apple delight pancakes plus Amaretto latte. 

Heritage/Tradition. Reminds me of a Hermés scarf print.



Bohemian.

Amazing jacket. Mustard-coloured. Oldschool style.


Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis