Wednesday 29 December 2010

Fed up with snow...

...I can't wait for the spring and thats why I changed the soapiuk design again to this lovely french floral flea market background. I hope you like it as well.

Spring 2011. What can we expect? 70's and 60's Glamour? Sheer maxi skirts/dresses, lace and tassles?

My favourite looks are coming from Gucci at the moment.
Frida Giannini created a jewel-coloured, Marrakech inspired collection with golden tassel belts. Tassels are not only a furniture trimming they are a symbol of luxury and craftsmanship. As I'm not a big fan of glitz and glamour (sequins, ew!) I'm happy to say that I adore at least this opulent and luxurious trend. Seems like it's time to cut of my mums pillow tassel...fingers crossed she doesn't find out.

Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com




Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis