Tuesday 28 December 2010

New Year! New perfume? Marc Jacob’s new 2011 fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh

A few weeks ago I came across this video, created by a brooklyn-based couple (design duo Pamela Reed and Matthew Rader of Reed + Rader). They came up with this film exclusively for AnOther and are inspired by Marc Jacob’s new 2011 fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh.


In February Marc Jacobs launches a new perfume: Daisy Eau So Fresh. It is a floral & fruity fragrance, targeting a younger audience than "Marc Jacobs Daisy". The notes include ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, wild rose, apple blossom, lychee, jasmine, musk, plum and cedar. I really hope it doesn't smell as sweet as it sounds...I just can't stand "candy" perfumes.


I've been looking for a new perfume already for ages but can't find anything. Seems like the Chloé perfume is the one for me. 


Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis