Saturday 15 January 2011

THANK YOU TOPSHOP...

...for a 100 pounds voucher! I won the second prize in their Style Diary "Best in Show" competition and that without wearing one piece from Topshop! Instead: Mum's red silk vintage blouse, black skirt (H&M), black tights, black leather over-knee boots, black coat with fur collar (H&M) and my favourite black leather bag (Bally).


What I will buy? I really don't know yet. Might wait till more of the spring clothes are out but I also need a nice and good quality black leather jacket! Argh...100 pounds don't seem enough.

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You lucky thing! They have some great coats in there, go for an investment piece!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis