Friday 4 February 2011

Bargain of the day: Leather jacket

Today was a very lucky day for me. After paying the retainer for our beautiful house, I went to good old TKmaxx looking for a leather jacket. I wasn't hoping to find anything as I was already looking for one for months but never found a nice leather jacket for a decent price. Today I did!



Black.
Soft real leather.
Shoulder/elbow pads.
From £100 to £35.


I'm glad I found this stunning jacket as I was rather picky about it. I didn't want to buy one from Topshop as it is first of all overpriced (didn't want to waste my £100 voucher on it plus paying £65 on top!) and everyone wears it (booorriiiiing! booooo!). I love my new favourite jacket and I know for a fact that it will be a key piece for years and years because it combines everything I like: Quality, individualism and simple beauty



Every girl needs a good leather jacket.

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis