Thursday 3 February 2011

Trend: Peter Pan Collar

England's high street is full of Peter Pan collars. From Topshop to Primark everyone is offering these cute and vintage-looking detailed clothes but I'm getting bored of it! Whilst browsing around and hoping to see something else then dull beige jumpers and peter pan collars on every top, Urban Outfitters made me very happy (once again) by selling PJ.
PJ stands for Peter Jensen who is a Danish born, London-based, fashion designer with a degree from Central Saint Martins. His work presents individualism by using unconventional details with a sense of humor on simple clothes. Peter Jensen takes the peter pan collar trend to the next step and layers them on a vibrantly printed blouse which gives it a more playful & young look for this spring season.

Three Collar Shirt, PJ, £65, From: Urban Outfitters



 Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis