Tuesday 29 March 2011

Hamburg. Highstreet picks.

Yesterday I had a browse through Hamburgs highstreet and I've to say that Weekday, Monki, H&M and Urban Outfitters are defintely my favourites shops in Germany. 
I guess you already know about my obsession to Monki, but H&M made me very happy as well. It is SO MUCH BETTER in Germany than in UK. Why? The stores are much bigger, the visual merchandise is just amazing and Hamburg got the H&M Trend range! The prices might be slightly higher than the usual H&M prices but these beautiful, trendy pieces are definitely worth it. 

Nude Weekday mesh top

I love how H&M brought together the pleat and floral trend without making this dress too girly. The shape and length makes it more ladylike and the floral print is very soft and reminds me of watercolour like. Sometimes I want to paint myself in watercolour.


Another thing I liked was this H&M jumper. It combines suede with a grey jersey material and makes a material-mix lover (just like me) very happy. The only question is if I can wash it?

H&M Trend.


 Also these H&M shoes made my heart beat faster as the combine everything I love: Chunky heels, the 60s and Miu Miu.



Of course I had to include Urban Outfitters in my shopping trip as well. I really like the Urban renewal collection (especially the silky Blue Rinse shirts) but the prices are shocking as I know I could get most of the stuff half price in Nottingham. Also I feel like much of the Vintage stuff doesn't stand out anymore. The only thing grabbing my attention was this cute jumper by Johann Earl (check his shop design, it's very inspirational). I had the idea of adding my own lace collar on old shirt already for months but seeing this jumper and the price of it I decided to finally do it!


Soapi

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis