Sunday 24 April 2011

Mulberry. Whimsical short film campaign.

 I just discovered this beautiful Mulberry short video. The ad campaign starring Lindsey Wixon and Nimue Smit was shot by Tim Walker and reflects perfectly the mood of S/S11 Mulberry. I love the idea of designers being short film makers! I want more more more of moving images than normal still ads.
Also I felt like the vibe of the new april Monki campaign: "In a secret garden" is very similar to this short film. Dreamy setting, big flowers, romantic and whimsical. The only difference? Monki picked up the fruit trend and placed some over sized ones in the campaign. Also I love the idea of putting illustrations in normal adverts, its gives it a very playful and nostalgia look.




Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis