Thursday 21 April 2011

Tutti Frutti

It seems like fruits are the must have for this summer. No, not necessarily as accessories but as prints all over your summer wardrobe! Thanks to campaigns such as then ones from Prada, Stella Mc Cartney and Celine we go banana in the hottest season of the year. As always we can rely on highstreet brands such as H&M and Topshop to keep up with the trend and offer affordable and wearable versions of it. This tastes like summer!


Topshop
Topshop
I really liked the H&M Bikini with a banana print all over it but oh well, seems like the internet doesn't offer everything and we actually have to go to the store to see it. 

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis