Wednesday 8 June 2011

New found: Diksi

While reading through Bread & Butter's brand bible I came across the womens fashion brand Diksi. This brand name is an abbreviation of  'di que si', which is spanish and means 'say yes'. The message of Diksi is trying to convey to say yes to life, to style, to being different, to always moving on. I don't think the designs are especially different (especially not in the UK) but cute & nostalgic. The lookbook video is just perfect for Alice in Wonderland lovers like me and such who want to dive into the rabbit hole one day.


Soapi

P.S. I'm sure you recognised the new design? I hope you like it. I tried to make my love to watercolour visible on my blog. Not sure about the white background though...too clean? Or just right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis