Monday 6 June 2011

Online found: American Archive

American Archive is a genius american Ebay shop selling vintage clothes. The 'Buy It Now' prices are a bit high but try to bid on items. My sister told me about it this morning and since then I can't stop browsing through their stuff. Here's a little collection of my favourite pieces and my 3 trends for this summer season. Although I've to admit that I stick to these trends for years already. Not much has changed. I'm a boho girl but vary it depending on my mood.

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. I love each and every outfit here. It makes me yearn for spring/summer to come back again but sadly winter has just started where I live. Thank you for sharing this link I will be sure to take a peek:)

    out of alignment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis