Thursday 3 November 2011

Copycats




Everytime again I'm suprised to see copycats on the highstreet. This time I came across Forever 21's cape, which reminded me a lot of Burberry's A/W11 transparent cape. Our obsession for fast fashion results in a world of replicates and a lack of individuality. Living in a fast-paced fashion world means that clothes lose their value quickly and we will look more and more for cheap & on trend clothes. What do you think? Cheap and cheerful or expensive and quality?

Jedes mal bin ich wieder überrascht etwas beim shoppen zu sehen, welches mich an ein bestimmtes Designerstück erinnert. Diesmal ist es Forever 21's Cape, welches dem Burberry A/W11 Cape einfach sehr stark ähnelt. Mode scheint sich immer wieder zu wiederholen und verliert ihre Individualität. Alles vergeht so schnell - wir leben nach den neusten Trends und ändern unseren Geschmack fast täglich. Da lohnt es sich fast nicht mehr viel für Kleidung zu zahlen. Was denkst du darüber?

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis