Wednesday 2 November 2011

One by Street One November/December 2011

                                                                                                                                                                                       


One by Street One
Remember when I blogged about me assisting at a photoshoot back in september? Here are the backstage video and photos of it! I just love the mood of their november/december campaign, it's all about colour and having FUN! I'm so proud that I was part of One by Street Ones amazing photoshoot and that I had the chance to learn a lot about branding and styling. Also I'm a big fan of the berry coloured jacked and the model (love her feather tattoo). I mean WHO could pull these silly faces and still look as hot as her?

Erinnert ihr euch noch an meinen Blogpost über das Fotoshooting in Hamburg? Es handelte sich um One by Street One's November-/Dezemberkampagne! Ich bin wirklich unglaublich stolz darauf, dass ich beim Shooting assistieren durfte und die Chance hatte mehr über Branding und Styling vor Ort zu lernen. Es war so ein toller Tag in Hamburg und die Fotos sind einfach nur genial. Besonders begeistert bin ich vom tollen Model (und ihrem Tattoo!), ich meine wer würde schon so gut aussehen beim Grimassen ziehen? Außerdem hab ich mich in die Berry farbende Jacke aus dem Backstage Video verliebt - gut dass ich über Weihnachten wieder in Deutschland bin und diese kaufen kann. 

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis