Thursday 15 December 2011

Alle Jahre wieder Hamburg






Home, sweet home! Germany is just magical around christmas. Especially Hamburg's christmas markets and decorations are just breathtaking. Oh and of course I used the time in Hamburg and went to Monki and Weekday as well...but put all my strength together and didn't buy anything. Why? I'm flying to China very soon and hope to find some great stuff out there! Excitiiiiing times!

Home, sweet home! Ich bin so froh, dass ich nun endlich wieder in Deutschland bin. Die Weihnachtszeit ist einfach so wunderschön hier. In Hamburg musste ich natürlich auf den Weihnachtsmarkt sowie in den Monki und Weekday store. Da führte einfach kein Weg vorbei. Gekauft wurde trotzdem nichts, da ich sehr bald nach China fliege und hoffe dort ein paar tolle Teile zu finden.

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Fröhe Weinachten!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours reminds me of those old days when I used to go to German classes. Ich habe alles vergessen! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis