Sunday 26 February 2012












Prunella is a vegan and organic soap brand from America. Every piece is handmade with natural ingredients. Between all these upcoming 'we-are-so-eco-friendly' brands, is this product presentation really refreshing and cute! It reminds me of exactly the same tiny litlle plastic dogs I used to play with when I was little. Check out more of their products on Etsy.

Tolle Produktfotos der natürlichen & handgemachten Seife der amerikanischen Marke Prunella! Verglichen zu den typischen Ökomarken sticht Prunella mit diesem originellen Konzept und Branding positiv heraus. Die Seife und mehr kreative Produktfotos gibt es im Etsyshop

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm thinking of studying your course next year at NTU, I'm stuck between that and Fashion Management. I was wondering if you could give me your opinions of the course? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis