Tuesday 29 May 2012

summer time

1. Nail Polish Peach (Topshop) 2. 'Lipa' Shoes (Stine Goya via Farfetch.com) 3. Native Envelope Clutch (Topshop)
 4. Mix Frame Cat Eye Sunglasses (ASOS) 5. Floral Bikini (We Are Handsome via Farfetch.com)

Uni is nearly over and the sun is out - all we need now is the perfect outfit for a trip to the beach! If you read my blog quite often you will probably know that I'm a We Are Handsome fan, so their floral bikini is very high on my wishlist. Another thing which can't miss at the beach is a pair of stylish sunglasses. For a bit of 50's retro fun, cat eye sunglasses are the perfect choice. They are a must-have this summer and look so cute I think. What is on your wishlist for this summer?

Die Uni is so gut wie vorbei und der Sommer ist nun auch endlich in England angekommen! Auf der Suche nach dem perfekten Bikini und Sommerschuhen wurde ich auf Farfetch.com fündig. Der Bikini von 'We Are Handsome' ist einfach nur traumhaft und die goldene Sohle der Stine Goya Schuhe glänzt bestimmt besonders schön in der Sonne. Außerdem darf diesen Sommer die Cat Eye Sonnenbrille beim nicht fehlen, denn sie gibt dem ganzen Look einen 50's retro Touch.


Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis