Friday 23 November 2012

Wishlist

1. Leather Scallop Bag by ASOS 2. Merino Wool Jumper by H&M 3. Cypress Contrast Black Boots by Acne 4. Low Raw Soap by Bonnie Bartley (via Free People) 5. Opal Crystal Soap by Soap Rocks (via Free People)










Now it's getting colder and colder everyday I seem to be turning away from my usual choice of colourful and patterned clothes and tend to look out for black leather and good quality items which keep me warm. One of my most recent buys is the green H&M merino wool jumper. When I saw the beautiful watercolour print on it I was in love straight away and had to order it...plus the jumper was on sale! Now that I'm in my third year of university I try to keep my eye open for things I could wear at work. The ASOS scallop bag seems to be the perfect bag for an interview/work and has the perfect size too! This season the Chelsea boots from Acne have filtered down to the highstreet and everyone seems to be wearing them at the moment. I wonder if the next big thing will be the Acne's Cypress boots? They are available in black, wine red and chestnut as well as in a flat version. I think all of them look absolutely gorgeous and I would definitely not mind a cheaper version of these £460 boots. Lastly, I came across these amazing crystal soaps on Free People's website. They would make a great present and are all natural!

Auch in England wird es nun immer kälter und ich halte Ausschau nach warmen Dingen, die ich auch tragen kann wenn ich arbeite. Denn...man kann es kaum fassen...ich bin schon in meinem finalen Uni Jahr! Vor kurzem habe ich den grünen H&M Pullover im Sale gekauft. Er ist aus Merinowolle und das wunderschöne Muster hat mich einfach sofort überzeugt. Da ich bald (hoffentlich) viele Bewerbungsgespräche haben werde, suche ich momentan nach einer schwarzen, A4 großen Ledertasche, die aber nicht langweilig/spießig aussieht. Besonders gut gefällt mir die ASOS Tasche mit dem süßen Muschelrand - einfach perfekt!  Soooo und falls du auch noch nach einem Geschenk suchst, wie wäre es mit den natürlichen Edelstein-Seifen? Finden kannst du diese bei Free People, sowie direkt bei den jeweiligen Seifenmarken.

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Die Sachen dürften bei mir auch gerne unterm Baum liegen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis