Wednesday 10 April 2013

looking east for inspiration



New York. London. Paris. Streetstyle photography from these fashion cities often dominate blogs and give style inspirations, but this time it's MOSCOW. Thanks to refinery29 I came across these photos of stylish Russian women, who don't need more that some clever detailing to their look. Especially the girl with the fringed scarf caught my attention. She just looks so pretty with her fuchsia lips and cute eye make-up.


New York. London. Paris. Irgendwie stammen die meisten Streetstyle Inspirationen dann doch immer von den Modehauptstädten der Welt, aber diesmal dreht es sich alles für mich um Moskau! Bei refinery29 hab ich diese tollen Streetstyle Fotos von stylischen Russinnen entdeckt und wollte sie gleich erstmal mit euch teilen. Die hübschen Damen beweisen einfach mal wieder, dass man eigentlich nur ein paar tolle Akzente setzen muss für einen tolle Look! Wunderschön fand ich vor allem das Mädchen mit dem Lippenstift im angesagten Fuchsia und geschwungenen Lidstrich. Pretty girl!

Soapi


1 comment:

  1. I love the last one! Amazing scarf :)
    I really love your blog! I follow via bloglovin :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis