Friday 29 October 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Weekend treats!

You probably spend way to much money for your halloween costumes. So now its time to save some money!

Do you know...
ME & ZENA!?

The creative head behind this amazingly cute jewellery is the london based designer Zena Mckeown. They do have necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, brooches, charms and bags. It is all about the love for small, shiney and symbolic things. JEWELLERY FOR THE UNRULY. With a halloween 15% discount! Just enter the code: spook, at the checkout! From right now till midnight 31/10/2010.

Here are my three favs:


I got this necklace for my 20th birthday from my boyfriend.


For all the TV addicts

The Twilight fever is not over yet. At least its better than the Bieber fever.


You should also have a look at Urban Outfitters. They treat you with free delivery the whole halloween weekend.

Happy Halloween to everyone out there 

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis