Friday 22 October 2010

I Love Hockley Fashion Show at Baa Bar


Here is a little selection of photos I took 2 days ago at the "I Love Hockley Fashion Show". Every shop in Hockley presented their fashion on the catwalk and it was a great success! I love the charity shop leather skirt...i wonder how much it is? I left the fashion show with the urge to go shopping again...



Afterwards we went for a yummy cocktail to Cocotang. It is a beautiful cocktail bar with Alice in Wonderland inspired Cocktails and classics.
I had a toblerone cocktail which was as sweet as a cookie and cream milkshake! I found the recipe here! Nom nom nom!




Charity Shop

Charity Shop

Charity Shop
(I love her black leather high-waist skirt)

Wild

Wild


Wild
(Cute Disney T-shirt and camel/black stripy cardigan)

Wild

Wild

Cow


Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis