Thursday 4 November 2010

More and more and more! Key pieces from Topshop by Fashion Elle Assistant!


There I am again, posting the rest of the photos from last night! 

Rusty colour and cord! What does a girl want more for  her autumn wardrobe. 


Faux Fur Gillet. She said it reminds her of the Chanel Autumn Winter 2010/2011 show. Not one of my fav pieces because its too long for me but I got a similar one from Zara Kids. Ha yeah, KIDS! It was only 15 pounds plus leather belt. Bargain!


She seems to love this 100% silk shirt. "It looks more expensive than it is actually!"


100% Silk
I love the pockets!

Peachy version 100% Viscose
The Elle assistant was wearing it as well!

Cape-Trend! I wanna have a cape so bad but I haven't found he "perfect-one" yet. Might wait till the next Vintage Fair or London next week. 


Heavy jersey cape
Love the detailed buttons 

Cheers!
Prost!

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis