Saturday 13 November 2010

Sunny saturday

What a lovely day. Blue sky and sunshine. Me and my boyfriend used the day and went to AUBREY'S TRADITIONAL CREPERIE in Nottingham.

It is located in the West End Arcade and reminds me a lot of a Parisian side street. It is a tiny little café with only a few wooden, old tables and a nostalgic atmosphere. The owner Meg Hale went to France to learn how to do these delicious and authentic crepes. And it was definitely worth it. 

Aubrey's Traditional Creperie is not only a nice place for good food, it also offers up to 5 different french cidre. For someone who prefers non-alcoholic drinks or doesn't want to mix britishness (tea!) with french lifestlyle, I recommend an Elderflower Pressé or Rose Lemonade. 




Don't be shy and try some galettes. The olive, onion, spinach, sun-dried tomato one is especially nice. The prices range from 1.85 up to 5 pounds.








Butterfly Effect Gallery outside of the creperie

Soapi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis