Sunday 12 December 2010

I'm sorry...

...that I didn't blog for days but I was so busy finishing of my portfolio.
Stress. Stress. Stress.

Therefore I got some good news for you guys :)

1.I will probably spam the blog with several posts a day as I have so many things to share with you (so keep checking)
2. I will fly back home to Germany on tuesday evening. So you can expect some news about german fashion trends, window displays etc. I'm actually from Hanover, but I will also stay some days with my sister in Hamburg. Exciting times.

Another thing I want to share with the blogosphere right now is this about the world of blogging and Stevie MacKenzie-Smith, author of Discotheque Confusion. I absolutely adore her blog. It is full of styling tips, impressions and inspiring photos. You should definitely have a look here.

"Fashion should be about comfort. And style should be about comfort." (Discotheque Confusion)
I agree.

Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis