Wednesday 15 December 2010

TK Maxx in Hanover

First day back in Germany and what am I doing? Shopping!
My mum was very excited to tell me about the opening of "...this TK store" (in her words). She said its full of english little cute beauty things for a really good price. Located on a prime shopping street surrounded by Zara, Accessorize and Fossil; the german TK Maxx offers pretty much the same as the english one.



Stunning Versace and Blugirl dresses for the half price

Classy but cute blugirl coat


Also I found stunning high-heels for only 25 euros. They reminded me a lot of other glittery-princess shoes posted by Cherry Blossoms Girl's. Very Disney.



Soapi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis