Wednesday 12 January 2011

What I've been wearing...

Monki Roisin top. Vintage high-waist shorts (believe it or not: My dad used to wear these haha). Vintage black leather belt. Mineral necklace (UO US).
UO

 I'm craving for raw gem accessories already for ages but Billy Brides jewelry would definitely break my bank. Finally it seems like highstreet shops such as Topshop and Urban Outfitters answer my prayers! Topshops stone necklaces aren't too impressive but Urban Outfitters raw gem earrings, rings and necklaces made my heart jump every time I clicked on another item! They look stunning!!! They are only available in the US but ship to UK.

Here some of my favs from Urban Outfitters US:

$24. Wrapped shimmery mineral post earring.

$28. Raw stone ring.

$80. Dara Ettinger chelsea ring.

Soapi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis