Thursday 24 November 2011

Monki Magazine The Freezing Issue






































Oh Monki, everything you do I adore. The newest magazine is inspirational as always and draws me in with beautiful illustrations, editorials, interesting articles about living up in the north and a sneak peak at what Monki got for us in spring! Unfortunately, they don't send out magazines anymore but luckily you can still read it online, get it in store or when you order online. Also the 25% code is rather tempting...and if they have the black chunky platform Mona boots back in stock I would definitely use it. I mean wasting a discount code would be a shame, right?

Oh Monki, du kannst machen was du willst und ich liebe es einfach. Die neuste Zeitschrift ist mal wieder ein Traum und zieht mich in ihren Bann. Wunderschoene Illustrationen, Editorials in der Wildniss, Artikel ueber das Leben im hohen Norden und ein Sneak Peak auf Monki Fruehlings Kollektion -was will Frau mehr. Leider verschickt Monki die Zeitschriften nicht mehr zu uns nach Hause, aber online, in Stores und bei Online Bestellungen sind sie wohl noch dabei! Gott sei Dank, denn Monki's Zeitschriften sind eine meiner groessten Inspirationsquellen. Schon seit Monaten bewundere ich ausserdem schon die Mona Platform Stiefel und der 25% Code klingt sehr verlocked. Allerdings wollte ich doch aber warten bis ich wieder in Hamburg bin um die Gemuetlichkeit zu testen. Was soll ich bloss tun?

Soapi

1 comment:

  1. Hey! you mentioned in this post a 25% discount code for monki? :D i know im probably 10 000 years too late and it's long expired, but could you please tell me what it is anyway? that would literally make my life! and where you found it? is it in the issue? im browsing through it online with no luck! thank you so much! :))

    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis