Friday 15 February 2013

H&M X Brick Lane Bikes



Since 2004, H&M collaborated with luxury designers. From Karl Lagerfeld to Maison Martin Margiela, all the sudden everyone of us could afford luxury items. Personally, I found these collaborations more and more disappointing over time and I'm glad to see that H&M's choice in collaborations is changing! On the 7.3.2013 H&M's capsule men's collection with Brick Lane Bikes will be available in stores and online. The 11 piece collection ranges from waterproof jackets to vintage-inspired bike jerseys made from sustainable materials. The vibrant colours and thought through functionality make this collection definitely a great addition to the wardrobe. This collaboration choice is not only right on trend but also much more authentic and surprising than its high-end designer collaborations.

Wenn wir von H&M hören denken viele von uns sicherlich gleich an die zahlreichen Designer Kollektionen, die die Marke schon seit 2004 für die breite Masse erhältlich macht. Nun hat H&M sich endlich etwas Neues einfallen lassen und bringt zusammen mit Brick Lane Bikes eine Kollektion für Fahrradfahrer raus! Ab dem 7.3.2013 wird die 11-teilige Kollektion, die nachhaltig produziert wurde, in über 180 Läden und online erhältich sein. Mit dieser Kollktion reagiert H&M  auf den jetzigen Fahrradtrend und erschließt sich außerdem eine neue Zielgruppe. 

Soapi

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know H&M did this!
    TGIF!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the design! I want to have one:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis