Tuesday 26 February 2013

current obsession: rose gold

1. H&M Home 2. Connoisseur Sauce Pan, Anthropologie 3. Pale and  Interesting 4. Michael Kors Watch via ASOS
Since writing my dissertation about Anthropologie I got even more into home decorations...or maybe its just because I'm getting old and will soon move into my own "grown-up" flat after graduation (scary!). Browsing the Internet does no longer only mean looking at clothes and fashion blogs. Now I'm actually spending ages looking at new home decorations, DIY tutorials and lifestyle blogs as well. Usually, I favour natural materials above metallics for the home but but since I've seen H&M Home's latest product images (1) I'm obsessed with rose gold! The rose golden lamps are so cute - they work so well with the white/pinks walls and wooden table! Rose gold is also a great choice for watches, just like this gorgeous Micheal Kors watch (4) I've laid my eye on for a while now.

Seitdem ich meine Bachelorarbeit über Anthropologie schreibe, verbringe ich immer mehr Zeit mir Möbel und Deko/-zeitschriften/-blogs/-webseiten! Oder vielleicht ist der Grund einfach nur, dass ich alt werde und anfange imaginär meine erste "richtige" Wohnung nach dem Studium einzurichten. Normalerweise bevorzuge ich eher natürliche Materialien für die Einrichtung, aber H&M Home's neue Produktfotos (1) haben mich davon überzeugt wie wunderschön auch Metalle eingesetzt werden können! Die Lampen in rose gold sehen einfach so wunderschön aus in der Kombination mit den schlichten Wänden und dem hölzernen Tisch.   

Soapi

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis