Saturday 5 October 2013

Autumn is coming



Last weekend my favourite visitor came to London and we spent Sunday exploring west London. Even though I've been living here for a quite a few months now there's so much more to see! As it was a very sunny day I chose to wear my lovely Topshop skirt and white lace jumper as well as my H&M Trenchcoat to keep warm. If I learnt one thing from living in England it is to always, always bring and umbrella and jacket as the weather can change in seconds! The suede t-bar shoes I'm wearing are from Topshop too. The cut outs are a really cute detail and they are so comfy with their little block heel. I got them in black and pink now...but there are also available in green at the moment - very tempting!


Around lunch time we went to My Old Dutch in Kensington. It is an amazing pancake house with the biggest, widest range of pancakes I have ever seen! Whilst my boyfriend chose to go for the (very!) spicy chicken one, I stuck to the sweet things in life and ate a banana pancake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream. It was amazing!!! If you fancy some unusual drinks My Old Dutch is also your place as they offer some amazing milkshakes and fruit beer from Belgium. From mango to banana beer, they got it.

Letzten Sonntag war mein Lieblingsbesucher in London, da haben wir gleich den ganzen Sonntag damit verbracht die Gegend mehr zu erkunden. Da das Wetter noch nicht ganz zu herbstlich war, konnte ich meinen neuen Lieblingsrock von Topshop tragen. Allerdings bin ich eine Frostbeule und so durfte der weiße Wollpulli unter dem H&M Trenchcoat nicht fehlen. Die rosa Schuhe sind auch von Topshop. Die Cut-Out Details, weiche Wildleder und der kleine Blockabsatz machen sie einfach perfekt. Sie passen zu allem und sind perfekt für die Arbeit. Ich habe die Schuhe auch noch in schwarz und nun gibt's sie bei Topshop sogar in grün...aber ich kann mir nicht wirklich das selbe Schuhpaar in drei verschiedenen Farben kaufen, oder? 

Mittags ging es dann zum My Old Dutch in Kensington, ein Pfannkuchenhaus mit leckeren Milkshakes und verrückten Biersorten. Das Bananenbier war ganz lecker, aber die Pfannkuchen waren noch viel besser und vor allem riesig! Das Menü sah auch super aus für ein deftiges Frühstück oder Brunch - auf jeden Fall empfehlenswert!

Soapi

5 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post. It was amazing! Weldone keep it up in future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great work. I appreciate it and I will recommend your post to the other people also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job! I have looked your article and I just loved it. I will share it with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing excellent work. Your products are amazing. Now I'm going to share these amazing products with other people also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your products and I got suspensed to just buy it. Now I got confused that how much I can buy. You are doing just amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis