Wednesday 4 June 2014

Outfit Post: A Sunday in Pimlico





Last Sunday, London was a glorious place to be. The sun was shining and it got warm enough so I could finally wear the summery jumpsuit I got from Dorothy Perkins a while ago. At the moment I feel drawn towards anything with palm leaf prints and this jumpsuit is no exception! Even though some jumpsuits can feel a bit limiting and difficult to wear, this one is super comfortable. As I learnt not too trust the English weather I wore my denim jacket with the jumpsuit as well as my tan flatforms (Office Shoes) and one of my favourite vintage bags (which used to be my Mum's).
We spent that morning at the car boot in Pimlico, looking for bits and bobs for our new flat. Even though we didn't buy anything special, it was still nice to have a browse. Capital Car Boot in Pimlico is a quite big one, so definitely have a look if you're around. You never know what you might find! After rummaging through stuff, we went to a small café called Pimlico Village just outside the tube station. It was actually quite late by then but we still decided to have an English breakfast and it was delicious!

Soapi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis