Friday 10 October 2014

Autumn Trends: Tory Burch Campaign A/W 14




The moment I spotted Tory Burch's A/W14 campaign at the tube stop I got excited for the golden autumn to start. Its autumnal colours, detailed prints, brocade and countryside setting - I love all about it! Unfortunately the golden autumn has now turned into a much grayer and rainier version than expected. Luckily Tory Burch's campaign shots and video are so beautiful that they will easily take you away from the miserable weather. 

Check out the campaign video below, it really brings the designs to live and is so enchanting to watch. In the designs the 1970's are dominant, taking a strong presence in the prints and fur collars. The rich red hues work so well along side the muted green and brown shades - it makes me want to buy a whole new bunch of clothes in this colour palette! And how gorgeous are the over knee boots? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time & reading my post! I love hearing back from my readers, leave me a comment (:

ShareThis